Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bikes!


Eli has learned how to ride a bike. We were at the Hartson's Saturday night and he tried out one of their bikes. He was able to pedal it and ride around. The Hartson's let us borrow the bike and Eli has loved riding around on it.


Meanwhile Josh is DEMANDING to feed himself. We had Swedish pancakes (crepes) for dinner and he loved them, he ate 4 himself. (The same amount that Eli did.) He doesn't want to eat something unless he is putting it into his mouth himself. He'll even try to use a fork or spoon.

And then last night we were having dessert, ice cream and cake. Josh would scream and cry if cake was on his spoon, if it were ice cream he would look at it, stop crying and eat. Cake and he would cry and once Morgan got it in his mouth he would calm down a little and swallow it.


Last Story:

Last night Eli was telling Morgan about how he was going to get married.

Eli: Dad, I'm going to marry Aga.
Morgan: What?
Eli: My wife's name is Aga Lasley
Morgan: Agatha?
Eli: No, Aga Lasley. I'm going to say, Do you want to come to my wedding, and she'll say yes and then we'll get married.

So if any of you meet an Aga out there, just let us know! :)

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Kids are so funny!! I love your stories.

Cheyenne Poulson said...

Those boys are too cute :) I love hearing your stories!

bethellen said...

I find it humorous that my 3 year old nephew is ahead of me in the marriage department. At least he has the name of his future spouse! :)