Wednesday, August 19, 2009

State Fair

We recently went to the Iowa State Fair because Morgan needed to help out another attorney and did a mock Trial by Jury exhibit. The boys and I didn't stay to listen to the trial because Josh did not want to sit still, and it wasn't really the type of place I could let him down to crawl, so we went out and went to a petting zoo at the fair and just walked around until Morgan was done. Once he was done we checked out the animals - especially the largest animals and then ate dinner and drove home.

Eli and Josh with the largest pig - 1100 pounds.

Eli and the largest bull, I don't remember how big it was, but it was HUGE.



I had to get the picture of the elk for all of my brothers.

Eli feeding a camel.

Eli and the Zedonk - 1/2 Zebra, 1/2 Donkey


Eli wanted to climb in and see them.

I think this was a water buffalo.
You've got to love this face!

1 comment:

Matthew and Alisha Palmer Family said...

The "Zedonk" is officially my new favorite animal!