Thursday, August 13, 2009

Results

Josh is now in a cast. He will have to wear it for 4 weeks (if it stays on that long). He is really frustrated with it. He has a hard time moving/crawling around, and is really upset that he can't stand up. He tries to pull up on couches, chairs, me etc, and his cast just gets in his way. Poor kid!
This is hard for me because he used to be a pretty independent child, crawling and walking wherever he wanted to go and didn't need me with him 24/7.

That has all changed.
Now he wants me all the time, and needs me to get around. He is getting faster though, and it has only been 2 days. So hopefully things will continue to get better.
Josh and Eli



Josh trying to move around with the big cast in the way

3 comments:

Dave and Abby said...

Is it bad to laugh? Well, I did! I think it is so funny, cute, and sad at the same time that his big brother - who is so small himself - tried to carry Josh! And put him into a full-leg cast! What are the odds!
By the way, your boys are so good looking!
Abby

Matthew and Alisha Palmer Family said...

Poor poor buddy!!! I hope it heals well and quickly. And at least we can be grateful this happened after the vacation and not before!

Jamie Ortega said...

The poor boy!!!! and poor you! Hopefully 4 week goes by quickly. and maybe Eli will stop trying to carry Josh around. Side note Isabella is walking!!! Sorry for lack of blogging we are one vacation until the 22nd.