Friday, May 15, 2009

Movies

Seven Pounds - ***
Great movie! Morgan and I really enjoyed it. We didn't know much about it, and I preferred it that way. This is a serious drama though, so you need to be in the mood for it to be able to enjoy it. It was a little confusing at first because there were 3 different time periods that you were dealing with.

Fred Claus - **
I didn't watch much of this, but Eli and Morgan enjoyed it. Nice little Christmas flick. My favorite scene was the "Brothers support group" it had such stars as Bill Clinton's brother, one of the Baldwin brothers, Silvester Stalones brother, and maybe others but those were the main ones.

Because I Said So - *
Not worth seeing, I wouldn't recommend it.

Over Her Dead Body - **
This was okay. Nothing special, but it was fine.

1 comment:

Caity said...

I totally agree with all of your reviews. Except I haven't seen Fred Clause but "Because I said so" was a HUGE disappointment.