Sunday, May 3, 2009

Crawling

Josh is crawling! He's not on all fours, but he can and will regularly go where ever he wants. He does still roll around on the floor playing with toys.
Also this morning Morgan calls to me and asks, "How long has Josh been able to get into sitting position?" The answer: That was the first time! Its fun to see them growing and doing new things. Plus I was glad that Morgan was here to see a 'first' of Josh's.

I have tried several times to get picture of Josh crawling, but it never seems to work. What usually happens is this.
Josh notices me sees that I am calling to him. He is upset and wonders why I just don't come and get him.

I still don't come so instead of crawling to me, he gives up and lets the world know that I have broken his heart.
However, the other day I decided to try it after he had just woken from a good nap and had already eaten. So far, so good...he's just smiling at me.
He decides to start coming!
Almost there...
He made it!

.

1 comment:

Hartson family said...

check him out... what a good job! They are always easier when they're well-rested and have a full tummy, aren't they?