Friday, January 27, 2012

Library Fun



Eli came home from school on Tuesday talking about how he HAD to go to the local library that night because Dan Wardell was going to be there with the Cat in the Hat.

Dan Wardell is on Iowa Public Television and always encourages kids to turn off the tv, play and read. I knew the boys would enjoy his presentation so we ate our dinner quickly and all went to the library.

We got there a minute or two after it started so the boys and I squeezed ourselves in and found a place to sit down (I even got a chair!).

Noelle was very tired so Morgan kept he out in the main library so she could fall asleep.

We had a really good time and even saw some neighbors of ours there. (They were the nice ones who took this picture for me since I had forgotten my camera!).

No comments: