Sunday, November 13, 2011

This Month So Far

It seems like I am using the camera less and less and so I don't update the blog as often.  We are having beautiful Fall weather and so yesterday was a raking day.  Morgan and the boys rakes most of the yard (I helped with a little corner).  I also worked on trimming the grapes and vacuuming the whole house. Morgan helped a family that was moving take loads to the dump so the day was very full. 
The boys surprised us by coloring all over the walls. They have never done that before and I hope they never do it again. 
I have been getting ready for the Primary program, it is going to be next week.  Hopefully our chorister will be back by then.

Mostly we are doing every day stuff all the time. We're trying to get ready for Christmas and hope to get all of our shopping done by this time next week. 

Here are the few pictures I've taken lately.


I came to the Living room one morning to find that Josh had put the lifejacket on himself. He is ready for a Flash Flood.

Noelle, cute, with her bow and pacifier.

She is getting stronger and almost ready to start scooting!

As ever, she is almost always happy and smiling.

I tried a new recipe and made Seafood Lasagna.  It turned out pretty well, although next time I would change the cream of mushroom soup to a cream of chicken and see how that goes.

No comments: