Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Fun

We have been enjoying our time in Chillicothe with Morgan's family. Tonight we went to see Breaking Dawn, Part 1.  I really enjoyed it. I think that it is my favorite adaptation so far. I can't wait to see the next movie and will get my fix by reading book 4 of the series again.  The inevitable changes to the plot were the least frustrating, and I liked seeing Stephanie Meyer at the wedding.  (If you see the movie, she is the first wedding guest you see, and wearing purple.)

I also did some Black Friday shopping today. I waited until Noelle woke me up at 6am and then leisurely ate some breakfast and went out around 7:30am. I found some great movies, a waffle iron, and Morgan asked me to buy him a BB gun.

We played a couple of games; Uno, Lucky Down and Bohnanza. Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to go play some disc golf.

I hope that your Thanksgiving is going as wonderfully!

No comments: