Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

I have hesitated posting, not really feeling that it was my place. But, on November 16th Isaac and Porter Palmer entered and left this earthly life.  I never got to meet my sweet nephews. I am very grateful to their mother, Kim, for updating her blog with pictures and the talks from the funeral. I am so thankful for her testimony that she freely shares.

I am so thankful for our loving God who takes care of us. He knows how to comfort us and give us strength.

I am thankful for my children and my husband. Morgan does so much for me, and is a wonderful husband.

I am thankful for our home and the comforts we have. I love having a working toilet, internet and tv. I like being able to microwave food and make a good loaf of bread.

I am thankful for my friends. My life is so much more full because of the relationships I have. 

I am thankful for family. I think I have the best mother-in-law in the world. She is so giving and such a wonderful example to me.

I am thankful for my parents. They really sacrificed so much in raising my siblings and I. They are truly great people whom I love very much.

I am thankful for the scriptures. I love to read my scriptures first thing in the morning and the peace and help that it gives me through each day.

I am thankful for prayer. Heavenly Father hears us. He loves us. He answers us. I look forward to see Him again. I want to be worthy to enter his presence and feel his love surround me.

2 comments:

Jacob and Kimberly Palmer said...

Thank you so much for you comment about my boys :) it is always your place as their aunt to talk about them and hearing others mention them makes me extremely happy. We love you guys.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for the loss. I can't give you comfort, but I know that the Lord can. We love you!