Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fun with Grandpa and Grandma


We had a great time this past weekend. My parents game to visit for Noelle's blessing. Noelle especially loved smiling at Grandpa.



More smiles
Here she is sleeping in her car seat. A sister of mine made this awesome car seat cover, I'll have to take a picture of it to show off.
The pool had a Family Fun Day as a reward for great swimming lessons. So Saturday we all went. This is Josh going off the middle diving board wearing the blue life-jacket.
Here is Eli jumping off the high diving board. He is fearless.
Grandpa and Grandma took turns hanging out with Noelle so Morgan and I could play with Eli and Josh.
After swimming we went out to lunch at Newton's Paradise Cafe in downtown Waterloo. It was amazing food. I definitely want to go back. I think it may become my favorite Waterloo restaurant. Here is a picture of Josh with his very large berry pancake.

Morgan had a tenderloin sandwich. Both plates are his.

Sitting down, getting ready to eat. (If you go there, I would recommend the Roast Beef sandwich, it was the best thing we had there, and the best roast beef sandwich I have EVER had.)

2 comments:

Amber said...

I am amazed at Eli's fearlessness on that high board!

Scott and Lindsay said...

Your kids are pretty brave! I'll have to try that resturant!