Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend!  Morgan's brother Guy and his wife Allison came up to visit us from Friday through Monday.

Friday night Guy and Morgan fixed a new lock on our backdoor. Then Saturday morning we went on a 2-mile run/bike ride together. That was followed by attending a convert baptism at church, then Morgan and Guy went shooting.

After they got back from shooting Allison and I headed out to the mall so that I could get a makeover, buy some new makeup and get a free gift from Clinique.

Then we went to some friends house for a hotdog and bratwurst BBQ.

Sunday we went to church, took naps, and hung out together. We ended the evening with a long walk to wear the kids out.



Monday we got up and went on a 12-mile bike ride.  Here are some pictures from our trip.













After our ride we had lunch at home then everyone but Noelle and I went disc golfing. Noelle took a nap and I did some jobs around the house.

After disc golf, Guy and Morgan mowed and weed-wacked the lawn for us. Then we ate pork steaks for dinner said good-bye to the Lasleys and had FHE.

Now the kids are in bed, hopefully falling asleep soon so that they will not be exhausted for school tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will be 35 weeks into my pregnancy and looking forward to the end. Sleeping is painful now, but there isn't much I can do about that.