Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Josh is 5 Years Old!

We had a fun day celebrating Josh's 5th birthday.  We opened presents in the morning because we had a lot planned for the day.


Josh got a swimming noodle!

He also got phone calls from family wishing him a Happy Birthday!

The big gift from Mom and Dad was a pair of rollerblades! 

Dad helping Josh try them on. 

We also got him knee pads and elbow pads. We still need to get him some wrist guards for extra protection. 


There were some crashes. 


Josh also let Eli try them out. (They are adjustable skates.)


Later in the afternoon we took the kids + two friends to KT inflatables. The kids got to play for about two hours and then I took them out for ice cream cones at McDonalds. Morgan didn't make it for ice cream because he needed to go to church for a baptism.


After dinner we had cake. Joshua wanted chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream frosting.


Josh also got a new soccer ball and basketball that he has loved playing with.





This is a video of us singing happy birthday to Josh. Pretty normal.  However, you should watch all the way to the end and then check out what Noelle does in the last few seconds.  It is priceless!







3 comments:

Kyle and Shan said...

HaHa! Love it! I can't believe Josh is 5! I remember when he wasn't talking and I'd put him to bed in his crib! love you! (too many exclamation marks, I'm really excited!)

Amy Lydia said...

Thanks you for this! I seriously laughed until I cried. Now I am going to go watch it again!

Amber said...

So what happened next?!?! Unfortunately I have to admit I had to watch it five times before I realized what was so funny.