Monday, August 26, 2013

Due Date

My due date for this baby is October 8th.  Morgan found out recently that he is supposed to be in Texas for a trial on October 9th.  He will go to TX in September for the same case. Hopefully it will be resolved then, or the date for the next part can be changed so that he is not gone so close to my due date.

A lot of people have been asking us whether I was late or early with my other pregnancies, that way we can get an idea of what might happen this time.  I couldn't remember for them, so I decided to check it out.

Eli was due July 24th 2006.  I went into labor on July 24th and had him on July 25th at 12:30-ish AM. So he was pretty much right on time.


Josh was due September 2nd 2008.  He wasn't born until Sept. 7th, so we had to wait five days.


Noelle was due May 14th 2011. She was born on May 11th 2011, my first early baby.


So I guess there is no telling when this little bundle of joy is going to join our family.  Each of my kids have done things their very own way.



No comments: