Friday, August 23, 2013

I Miss My Boys

It is only the second day of school and I am surprised at how much I miss my boys.  I have been looking forward to school starting for a long time. I didn't cry when I dropped them off and was ready to be able to get a lot more work done at home.

Instead I find myself sitting at my computer feeling slightly depressed. I don't want to write for my job, I just want to eat. In fact, I am eating semi-sweet chocolate chips right now instead of writing articles.

Noelle really misses her brothers too. This morning she said she wanted to go to school too. I told her that we would all go on a bike ride to take the boys to school. Then she says, "No, I want to go in the school with my back pack. Please, please!"

Hopefully I can get back on track and figure out a new schedule for us. Of course, it will only has for about seven more weeks until baby Quippa joins us. Then life will begin a whole new adventure.

1 comment:

jej said...

You should go to Charity's like I have. It makes the time go way fast. :) xoxo