Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

Sorry, no pictures from our Valentine's day, but I thought I would write about it anyway.

My friend Tiona watched Noelle for me so that Morgan and I could go out to lunch a CU. I had a Turkey, bacon, avocado sandwich, lobster bisque soup, and a spinach fruit salad. Morgan ordered a reuben, lobster bisque and a Caesar salad. We both decided that Morgan's sandwich was the best (we split them) but that it could have used just a bit more sauerkraut.
For dessert we had a slice of carrot cake and some creme brulee.

For dinner I made four cheese fettuccine and we had Martinelli's, salad and homemade bread. I was going to make some pie but had started feeling under the weather in the afternoon so I skipped it. I will try and make the pie tonight so that we can enjoy it.

Eli had his school party and came home with a bunch of candy. Josh's party will be today, but Noelle and I are invited. It should be a lot of fun.


Other than that we are doing well.  Morgan is super busy with work. He is in charge of the Texas foreclosures now, which is a lot of hard work. Sunday he was supposed to go to Texas, but because of bad weather he did not get to his hotel in TX until 5am Monday morning.

He was supposed to fly into San Antonio but they could only get a flight to Dallas. In order to be on time for their meeting they drove all night from Dallas to Johnson City. The airline would not give them their baggage since it was supposed to go to San Antonio, so they had to buy dress clothes at Walmart for the meeting.

The meeting went well, Morgan managed to get some sleep eventually and he finally got his luggage. The return trip went without incident and the kids and I were very happy to have him home.

No comments: