Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Today

The boys are getting out early from school today. I thought that it might happen so I put Noelle down early for her nap. Phew, everything is working out!

I have been busy working on Writer's Domain today. It is Morgan's turn to choose what we buy with the money and we are almost done saving. I just have 10 more articles to write and we will have earned what we need.

I think that next we will try to save up some money to pay off our minivan. We actually think we might pay it off completely next month which is so awesome to me. It would mean that we really get to start our "Debt Snowball" and focus on paying down more debts. I love the idea of being debt free and can hardly wait for it to happen. Granted, being 100% debt free is a long way off, but cutting out one bill next month and another bill in six or so months will make a big difference.


I haven't been writing so much in my journal lately. I'm not sure why. It is easier for me to type on the computer, and I love seeing what other people are up to. Even if I am just writing nonsense like this I know that it is good for me. Writing helps me clear my mind and be ready for whatever comes next.

And then I found $5.00

No comments: