Friday, February 8, 2013

Fun with Noelle

I love being home with Noelle all day. As she is getting older she seems to want more of my time. (Although right now she is playing quietly in her brother's room!)  She has very fun hair, and this morning I decided to put some mousse in it after her bath.  The result was pretty nice, although as the day has worn on it is loosing some of the curl. I don't want to put hair spray in her hair, but I think this might be an occasional activity. She thought it was great to use the hair dryer, she was smiling up a storm!




In other news, Noelle still LOVES her daddy as her favorite person.  Yesterday we went to his office to drop off a new set of speakers for his computer. She had a great time hanging out and loved spinning around in his chair.

This morning after we dropped Josh off at school Noelle says to me, "Daddy Next?"  I had to tell her that we were not going to see Dad at his work today.  She was very upset and cried the whole way home.

No comments: