Friday, November 9, 2012

Inside Fun

 I have been thinking about getting a punching bag for a couple of months now.   My friend Naomi took me to her kickboxing class in the summer and I loved how hard of a workout it was.

Eli and Josh have wanted a punch bag too, so they can practice their punching skills. After months of thinking about it, I found an inexpensive one on Amazon and purchased it with my allowance money. It came yesterday and Morgan set it up in the basement for me.

It is going to be a good way for me to try and stay in shape this winter and a fun activity for the kids to use up all of their energy when they are stuck inside because of the cold.



Noelle was the first to put the gloves on.
Then she did NOT want to take them off to share. 

Josh and Eli are each showing off their muscles. 

Eli is ready to punch!

Noelle found a hat in the basement. 

Josh is going to knock you down. 

Here I am , ready to go. 

Look out for that right hook. 






My mom found this doll for Noelle right after she was born.  Noelle has started carrying it around, calling it her 'bay'. 





1 comment:

Jamie Ortega said...

Wow Melissa you are looking so good! I am jealous of your punching bag. I have always wanted one.