Saturday, November 17, 2012

I mentioned before that our old camera was broken on our wild ride down the bobsled ride in Park City. Well, after months of using our phone camera we finally worked up and bought a new camera.

I love it!

The big features that I wanted (and got) was an amazing zoom and panorma picture taking. I got a Sony because they fit that in my price range. I actually bought it off Amazon because they had the best deal for me out there.

Anyway, since I got the new camera I have gotten a little crazy taking pictures.  I'm trying to figure out how it all works. I will take a class to learn more, but it is not until January.



Noelle's Duck Face. (She wants the camera) 

Snack time!

The kids loved the packaging that the camera came in. 

Sweet girl!


Eli and Josh doing the splits. 

Josh, Noelle and I were invited to a tour of the Phelp's Youth Pavilion with a Mom's Preschool group in our ward. It was great (and we didn't have to pay anything!).  The neatest exhibit was a miniature golf course that had different artists and works of art as the inspiration for the holes.


Josh on the Jackson Pollock hole. 

Noelle's crazy hair!

Dress-up time!

That's my cowboy!
Our wristbands were good for the whole day, so we picked Eli up from school and went back to the museum to let the kids play some more.


Eli is being a Ninja. 

Eli and Noelle riding the bus. 

My explorers. 

1 comment:

Jenny Sue Gamboa said...

WOW! Your little girl is so old now!!! Your kids are all super cute!