Sunday, May 15, 2011

More Pictures


Laura loves to suck her fingers. She finds a way to find them.



Sleeping



Awake



Morgan and Laura



Stretch!



Melissa and Laura - notice my extreme paleness. I need more blood!



Going home



Eli holding Laura, and Josh



Josh holding Laura, and Eli



Laura and her Daddy - I love these moments



Wonderful Oma reading to the boys. It was so wonderful having Shari come up and be with the boys while I was in the hospital and staying an extra day. She gave us peace of mind that the boys would be fine, did lots of cleaning, laundry and painting. What a wonderful Oma!

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

The pictures are so sweet! :) What sweet family memories and time together!

Jamie Ortega said...

congrats on the beautiful baby girl!! I hope you are feeling better!

Stacy said...

Congratulations on your new little girlie! :O) I certainly hope you are feeling well and the boys are loving their new sister! Let me know if you need anything. I'm right down the street!

Stacy