Friday, May 27, 2011

Last Week

My mom came and stayed with us the 18th through the 25th. Technically the 26th. Her flight on the 25th was delayed and then canceled so she rented a car and drove from Cedar Rapids back to our place and stayed the night. She did make it out of Cedar Rapids on Thursday but her flight was delayed again and so she missed her connecting flight out of Minneapolis. She stayed in a hotel overnight and finally got back to Utah Friday morning. Craziness!
Anyway, we had a nice relaxing time and got a few projects done. Mostly we just enjoyed each others company and took pictures. Many of these are from my Mom's new camera she got for Mother's Day. Someday I'll get a super nice camera, but for now I'm glad I've got family! Here are some of my favorites.

Oh, as a side note. Starting today we are calling Laura Noelle, "Noelle." We are going to try that out and see if it fits her a little better.
















































Family

1 comment:

Caity said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm glad you had such a nice time with your mom. Moms are the BEST!