Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nesting

I have started the 'nesting' phase of pregnancy. Unfortunately I'm not really ready to do anything with Sacajawea's room, so instead I have been changing things up in the rest of the house.
Our incredibly comfortable pink floral couch just did not match our other two brown/orange couches. So I found a nice slipcover for it. I need to make new pillowcase covers for the pillows but I really have no idea what color to make them. I'll just look through the fabric I already have and see if something stands out to me.

The other change is that I rearranged my and Morgan's room. I wish I had a before shot, but I guess I never got around to it. Previously our bed was up against one of the blue walls, which was fine, but this way the room seems so much bigger, I can see my beautiful comforter (that my Mom made) when I walk in, and when I sit on my bed I get to enjoy my blue walls.






No comments: