Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thank you Notes

Today Eli and I were writing Thank you notes to family for sending birthday cards. After I got them ready to mail Eli wanted to write Josh a thank you card too. We made a real one, but I loved what he had to say, so I am sharing the words with you.

Dear Josh,

I hope you have a great day and have a birthday. Thank you for the games because I really appreciate you for having a great Marlin game. Thank you for everything that's Josh that you do. Thank you that you can be a great daddy that you can teach things. I appreciate you and I want you to grow up and be a missionary and teach people the Spirit of the Holy Ghost.

Thank you for everything. Have a great day. Bye

2 comments:

Melinda said...

SO cute!!!

jej said...

You have such a smart and caring boy!