Sunday, August 22, 2010

Adjustment

I realized this afternoon in church that I haven't had the best attitude lately. The culmination was Saturday, the boys were awful from the moment they got up. Crying, screaming, throwing food on the floor! They were exhausted and BOTH took a 3 hour nap.

Today in church we got to sing All Creatures of My God and King for our opening hymn. That song is one of my favorites. The ward really Sang the song, and it was so positive and uplifting that it reminded me that I need to be better.

So, I may be a little goofy when you see me next, but I am going to do my best to really be HAPPY each day. I may have to force it at times, but I have experience in my own life knowing that if I act happy, then I will be happy.

Bring on the attitude adjustment!

No comments: