Friday, August 27, 2010

First day of School!

Here is Eli yesterday on the First day of PreKingergarten. He is going to Elk Run PreK Mon, Tues, Thurs. and Friday in the mornings. He loves it! He has already taught me a song about 3 blue pigeons. Josh misses Eli terribly and constantly tells me, "Mom, I want Eli." I just have to remind him that we will pick Eli up at 11:30am.

I do understand why some people home school better now. I have been quite nervous realizing that I am putting my son into a strangers care for several hours each day. (I didn't cry, but I was a bit of a wreck.) However, Eli's teachers seem nice, if not a little scatterbrained, and I met and talked to the new principal at the school, and she was very nice and reassuring. She even gave me her cell phone number. Hoo-rah!


1 comment:

Erin P. said...

Your boys are sure growing fast!!!