Friday, May 7, 2010

Sleeping


I may have mentioned that we have found Josh sleeping on the floor. I find it funny that for nap time he goes right up to his room and doesn't make a fuss. Well, the other day I found him afterwards right next to the door, and it was apparent that he had slept there on the floor. His poor face made me want to go out and buy a crib!

Sleep marks


Eli had to get in on the action.

Now the other day we were were having another hard time getting the boys to bed. Eli opens the door for Josh, and I just told him to stop worrying about Josh, go to sleep and Josh will eventually fall asleep on the floor.
Eli told me that he was going to sleep on the floor then too. I told him I didn't care, just go to sleep! Well, he took me literally.

When we went to check on the boys before we went to bed we found them like this. Both sound asleep on the floor. We moved them to their beds so they would be more comfortable.

I decided to rearrange the boys bedroom so Josh's bed would be closer to Eli's. Between that, and the boys getting accustomed to their new house/room/bed things are going alot smoother. Josh is finally going to sleep in his bed instead of on the floor next to Eli's bed. We are still dealing with Eli opening the door and the boys coming out for 30 minutes after bedtime, but I just came up with a possible solution that we'll try tonight.

No comments: