Thursday, May 13, 2010

Greenhaven: Main Floor

Well, I've finally done it. I had been waiting to take pictures of Greenhaven to show family until we had it all in order. I realized that may not happen. So last night the main level was mostly clean so I decided to do this level first and show you the rest later.

So here is a little tour of my home.

First, if you walk in from the backdoor - our main door - you will come into the kitchen with a view like this.


Leaving our kitchen, you would see this.

Sorry this is sideways...I tried to change it. This is a little nook just outside the kitchen. Opposite the jackets is a door going downstairs. There is also a door that goes straight through to the living room. We don't use it much because it blocks the stairs when it is open.

A sideways view of the dining room from the kitchen. You've got to love those nice windows!

Here is a view of the dining room looking into the living room. But, we're not headed there next. If you turned around from this spot you'd be in the...

Office. Just a small room, but nice. It also has two famed closets in it.

#1. The WC. The water closet. Toilet, no sink, just hand sanitizer. But it sure is handy.

This big closet was the famed Sardines locked in a closet, closet. I'm glad we got out.

Okay, back to the living room. Notice our beautiful windows again! Also this pink floral couch was left here.

View from the corner of the living into Piano Bay.

View from the stairs to get a better picture of our entire living room.

Piano Bay, front door, and bench.

The bench opens up for storage, so we put all of our games there.

I wasn't going to take this picture, because it is a mess, but here is our front porch. We need to take all of the boxes to a recycling center.

So that is the first level of Greenhaven. Check back later for other levels!

7 comments:

cherie said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures! Looks like you got a great house with lots of charm!

Jacob and Kimberly Palmer said...

I love your widows!! Thanks for posting pictures, it's fun to see your house :)

Stephanie said...

I love the porch! And that bench thing! And your windows(duh)! And your big kitchen! And your "water closet" - kinda funny/really cute. Congratulations again.

Melinda said...

I LOVE all of the woodwork. It's beautiful. Congrats again.

Jamie Ortega said...

I can not get over how much I love your house! It has the most beautiful windows ever, gorgeous molding and wonderful character with your nooks,doors ways and the built in bench is so cute!!!! I love it all. Cant wait to come and visit you guys sometime.

meghan said...

Congrats! It is so cute and you must be loving all the space!

Caity said...

It looks wonderful! I bet you're loving all that space! Thanks for the tour.