Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Eli's Dreams

I'm not sure if Eli understands the concept of dreams. When we get Eli up in the morning we will ask him how he slept, and if he had any dreams. His answer is usually,

I dream about dump truckers, diggers, scoot loaders, garbage trucks and dump trucks.

Or he will say something that we had previously been talking about.

I dream about a river and a man go across the river and then milk goes all over his head.

My favorite was when we learned of a REAL dream that he had.

Eli had woken up early so we let him climb into bed with us. Later I got up and started getting ready. Morgan climbed out of bed and Eli woke up, started looking around the bed. Eli turns to Morgan and says, Where are my fruit snacks? Morgan tells Eli that he doesn't have any fruit snacks. Eli keeps looking around and says, "I was eating fruit snacks."


So Eli dreams about eating fruit snacks. Who would have thought!

2 comments:

meghan said...

LOL Very Cute!

bethellen said...

Yay for fruit snacks!