Friday, March 13, 2009

Who knew blogging took so much time.

So, if you had a video screen watching my blog over the past 24 hours you would have seen it change shape, size, and color probably 20 different times. It all started when I decided I didn't really feel like having a St. Patricks Day background on my blog anymore. I couldn't find a background I liked, or one that fit the way that it said it was supposed to. It seemed all the backgrounds I liked were 3 column so I tried to change that on my blog but the 3 column background still didn't work. Now I've just picked a background that I liked well enough and I'm leaving it at that. It is good enough for me now and I've already spent way to much time trying to figure this out. After all, the things that I am posting are what is important, not how attractive, (or unattractive) the background. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I'll help you! I mean, if you want. Just tell me what you have in mind and I'll put something together for you.

bethellen said...

I'VE BEEN WATCHING! MUHAHAHA! Is that creepy enough for you? No, but seriously, I have seen it change. Personally, I liked the one with the two blue flowers at the top, but hey, that's just me. This one is cute, too. :)

Jessica Sorensen said...

I like this one it is the same one I have on my photography blog.

Caity said...

If I were you I'd take my sister's offer. That's what I do and I'm always happy with the results!