Monday, June 29, 2015

Living in a Horror Movie






At the beginning of the month Noelle cut her foot on some broken glass. She made it down the stairs before I got to her with a towel. 

Unfortunately, I had to leave right after it happened so I bandaged her up, sprayed some carpet cleaner on the spots and took off, leaving the babysitter at home. (He did not notice the bloody footsteps before I left.) 

Well, Morgan got home from his meetings before I did. He was talking to Zach, our babysitter, and asked him what happened on the stairs. 

Zach was flabbergasted! He mentioned that Josh had come down from bed saying that his foot hurt...but he had no idea. 

Morgan went up to make sure Josh was okay. Josh let him know that it was Noelle that hurt her foot. 


Anyway, I got home and explained the situation. Morgan was able to clean up some of the stain, but we decided just to pull up the carpet and eventually replace it. 

No comments: