Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Fun

I love spending time with my kids, but I often forget to pull out the camera!  If I don't have pictures than I don't feel like updating the blog. But I am going to try to get better with the pictures and with the blog!


Noelle is happy about something!


Jet is learning how to play with his toys. 

He loves to smile!

He always ends up sideways in his pack-n-play. 

Morgan is taking Noelle for a ride on the shovel after clearing the walks. 


Eli dug a big hole in the snow, to relax in. 


My mom called me up and asked for a picture of my entire family...Jet included. I was sad to admit that even though he was 4 months old we did not have a picture together.

I rectified that by asking the missionaries to take some photos for us.


This one is my favorite!

Jet is going to be my finger-sucker. He would rather have his fingers in his mouth than anything else. 

A great friend gave us a Bumbo! Jet loves sitting up with us at dinner time. He can't quite stay there for too long, but he is getting stronger. 


No comments: