Friday, February 14, 2014

Beautiful Kids!

Noelle pulled out part of her hair, but I was feeding Jet, so I didn't notice until afterwards.

For some reason Josh was nervous about getting his picture taken. But he did very well.

Eli was a star. He came up with most of his own poses for the photographer to shoot.

Jet was a great, smiling baby. He kept trying to kick himself out of the poses, though.

I let each of the kids pick their favorite picture. This one is Josh's. The dog is his special little pet.

Noelle wanted a picture with her "Pink Piggy" as she calls him.



This is my favorite picture of them all. I am a very lucky mother.
Eli wanted to pose this way, and this was his favorite shot that he asked me to get.


3 comments:

Jacob and Kimberly Palmer said...

So cute!! Thank you for sharing!

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

These are adorable!

Unknown said...

Josh looks so old! What cute kids!