Friday, June 7, 2013

Punishment?

One of the ways that Morgan and I punish our children is by making them run laps around the house. Usually they are fighting because they have too much energy, and running around the house burns it out of them.

Poor Noelle is not old enough to run around the house for punishment yet. I say poor Noelle because she always gets sad when her brothers 'get' to run around the house and she does not.

Well, I just sent Josh around the house for kicking Eli and Noelle comes running upstairs begging "me run around house?  Please, Mom!"

I told her that she could go if Eli went with her.

So she turns to Eli, "Please run around house Eli!"

Eli agrees and asks how many times they should go around the house. I tell him that once will be enough but Noelle says, "TWO."

So Josh is running around the house for punishment, Noelle for fun and Eli to be a good brother.