Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Today is Father's Day, but it feels like Mother's Day to me.

I woke up this morning to find that Morgan had put the car seats back in the van so I wouldn't have to. (He was gone all day Friday and Saturday for Youth Conference w/ the van, then he left early in the morning for Bishopric meeting.)

After church the kids and I headed home and I started them on lunch. Morgan came home just as we were finishing. I went and put Noelle down for her nap and then decided to lie down as well. I hadn't slept well since Thursday night and was exhausted.  Morgan joined me after he finished his lunch.

I got up around 3pm because I knew that Noelle would be waking up soon and needed supervision. When I got downstairs I saw that Morgan had taken care of the breakfast and lunch dishes for me.

And of course for dinner Morgan chose to have bratwurst, which is something he cooks on the grill.

Right now Morgan is teaching Eli how to do the dishes.

All I have to say is that I chose the perfect man. 

Happy Father's Day, Morgan!

No comments: