Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What's New?

We had a very mellow Spring Break. The kids and I mostly stayed home and relaxed.  Morgan was able to get off work early on Friday, which was great because Guy and Allison game to visit. We decided to go to the Phelps Youth Pavilion to play around. 


Noelle is making music.

Josh is trying out the chopsticks. 

Eli dressed up in EVERY article of clothing in the China section. 

The boys are listening to music. 

Josh liked playing Cowboys.

Noelle is so pretty in her Sunday dresses, that I can't help but take pictures of her.


Melissa got a haircut.  It is the I'm pregnant and I need change in my life haircut.


For Easter weekend we went down to Chillicothe to be with family and celebrate Jim's annual 39th birthday party.

Noelle loves to Swing!

Josh is smiling.

Eli practiced his disc golf throws. 

Climbing everywhere. 

Saturday we went disc golfing as a family and brought Pete & Anne and Guy with us. It was nice to get outside and walk around.




I'm playing with my camera on this picture, modifying colors. 




When Henry was told to look out for discs being thrown he would get into this position. Its a nice target, but luckily he never got hit.
We didn't actually do much "Easter" activities this year. I divided up some candy on Easter weekend and gave it to the kids. 
Eli still wanted to have an egg hunt and said that we didn't even have to put candy in the eggs. 

I did have some jelly beans down in the basement, so in between sessions of General Conference Morgan and I hid the Easter eggs for the kids to find. They had a really good time with it. 




Here is Noelle all dressed up to go to The Sunday morning session of General Conference at the church. My sister Cherie made this beautiful dress for her when she was born and it almost fits her.  (Noelle is a tiny girl, so the dress is still a bit big....but that just means that she'll get more chances to wear it!)




Here you can see a view of the back of the dress, which is full of pretty ruffles. 




No comments: