Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Very Blessed

I am feeling really blessed today.  I have been worried about Noelle because she has not been eating very much. One day she had two bits of apples for dinner and then said she was done.  Yesterday after her nap I kept asking her if she wanted something to eat.  This was our conversation.

"Do you want a snack?"
"No, no no."
"Do you want a cheese stick?"
"No, no, no."
"Do you want milk?"
"No, no, no."
"Do you want soda?"
"No, no, no"
"Do you want candy?"
"No, no, no."

Okay, so I wasn't offering her the most healthy foods, I just wanted to get her some calories!  Anyway we went down to the basement because I remembered I had some fruit bars. I also saw fruit snacks so I grabbed them both.  I gave her one of each, she ate her fruit snacks but didn't touch the fruit bar.

I was still a bit worried.  For dinner I made Taco Pie and I decided to mix her olives in with the entree to see if she would hopefully eat more than just olives.  She Did!  She ate so much more of her dinner than I ever expected.

Then for breakfast  this morning she ate most of her cereal, horray!  This morning I was having some pumpernickel bread for a snack and she came up and asked for some, ate it and then asked for more bread.

Horray!  Hopefully my little girl is feeling better and will start eating again!

I have been saying prayers of gratitude to Heavenly Father all morning as I give Noelle more food. He has truly answered my prayers.

No comments: