Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Break so Far

Spring Break is officially here.  They say that Spring has started too, but I don't believe it. Yesterday we had a high of 19 degrees, but the winds were ferocious. I would have sent the kids outside to play, but I didn't even want to go outside to throw out the trash.

Instead of playing outside I had the kids work on building things for a while. They had a lot of fun making different contraptions.






Noelle has really enjoyed having her brothers around for the week. She runs around with them and tries to wrestle with them too.



No Spring Break would be complete without a disaster, or two.  It started Tuesday when Josh came downstairs to tell me that he and Eli broke the window in my bedroom.

I went upstairs to check it out, and sure enough the glass was completely broken in one of our windows. I sent the boys to their bedroom with the instructions to not come out until it was clean.

I posted on Facebook about it, and wrote wondering what else could happen.  Apparently I should have knocked on wood instead.

I got home from shopping Tuesday night to find that Eli had fallen off the couch into the wall and cut his head open.  I took him to the Convenient Care where they put 2 staples in.




Eli was actually really brave during the whole thing, sitting still and letting the doctor do his work.  The nurse was very impressed and sounded surprised that he was only 6 years old. 

No comments: