Tuesday, March 5, 2013

How Many Made This Mess?

The answer is (mostly) 1.  Eli's bedrooms is actually a bit cleaned up before I took this picture.  Who is the messy kid in our family?  I'll give you a hint...its the girl who started cleaning up her clothes after I saw them all on the floor.


Eli picking up books. 

Cleaning up. 

I actually called Noelle into her room to take a picture with her mess. But instead of obliging me, she just started cleaning everything up. She loves to clean and I was surprised at her thoroughness.






You would think with three kids who can make life so crazy that I would be done having kids, but that is not the case.  I am 9 weeks pregnant today.  We told the kids on Sunday. I have been pretty sick and tired, so we thought we should let them know why. My due date won't be until October, but we are excited about our little Alliquippa. 

This pregnancy has been killer on me. I think there are two possible reasons: 1) I am having another girl  'cause I was super sick with Noelle. or 2) I am getting old and my body doesn't want me to go through this hard job any more. 

I have started taking naps (which I NEVER do) and one night I went to bed at 6:30pm because I was wasted after shoveling the snow earlier in the day.  Morgan has now asked me to stop shoveling snow, but it is hard to not want to when we get 10 inches every time and he is busy at work.  I am working hard to not go out and shovel today even though it is piling up outside. 

I have also been crazy emotional.  Sometimes I feel so sick I want to cry, but usually my emotions get the better of me when I am driving.  The other day a car did not follow the rules at a 4-way stop when I was dropping Josh off at school. I knew he wouldn't but I was so mad, that I wanted to cry. 

Later I was stuck in a line waiting for my turn to go. I had a yield and there as a long line in the lane that had the right-of-way. I knew that it was going to take forever to get out of there. But then a wonderfully nice man in a truck waved me forward and let me go before him! I was so happy I got tears in my eyes. 

Pregnancy...go figure. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry it has been so rough. We're pulling for you. If there is anything we can do from afar, let us know. And once again, congrats!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! Maybe this will peer pressure Taylor into letting me have one more!!

Teresa Larsen said...

Congrats!!! Thats so exciting!!!

Heidi said...

So excited for you guys! Congrats!