Monday, October 8, 2012

Gross You Out

I am having a small surgery done tomorrow.  I have had a growth in my nose since July and after many doctors appointments, and waiting for doctor appointments I am finally getting it removed.

I am including a picture, but keeping it small, because really, who wants to look up somebody's nose?

It has been difficult dealing with this. I have had a hard time sleeping and breathing, although my body has adjusted and I feel used to it.

I go to the doctor's tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7:30am.  Morgan has court in another county so he will leave the house at 6:30am.  A friend of ours will come over and watch the kids while I am in surgery from 8:00-8:30am.
It is only going to be a local anesthesia to numb up my nose. My visiting teacher is going to bring dinner over for us tomorrow so I won't have to worry about cooking.

The doctor doesn't really know what it is, he says that it is not the normal shape of a pollyp, but he doesn't think it looks like a cyst or a cancer. They will biopsy it after it is removed.

And that is what is new with us this week.





No comments: