Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Funnies

Last night I told Morgan that I bought some new salad plates.  (We're trying to eat smaller portions, so smaller plates = smaller portions.)

Morgan asked how many I bought and I answered 5.

Eli then declared that we could now have five more kids in our family.

We talked about it and told the kids that we would probably have one more, but we weren't sure about any more after that. We asked them if they wanted another brother or another sister. Eli wanted a sister and Josh wanted a brother.

We needed to stop the conversation for a prayer on dinner and Morgan asked Josh to pray.  Josh started his prayer as he usually would. But then in the middle he asked Heavenly Father to send two more kids to our family, and a pogo stick.

Hopefully they will not all be sent at the same time.





When Noelle is done eating her food she usually drops it on the floor. I will clean up most of the mess on the floor and throw it away before I get her out of her seat.

Today I got her out before I cleaned up her bread pieces. Sometimes she will eat the food off the floor. Anyway, I set her down and she picked up all of her bread pieces. I thought she was going to eat them until I saw her carry them into the kitchen, open the cupboard and throw the pieces into the garbage.

I will take a cleaning kid any day of the week!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

LOL. They are so funny!