Monday, April 9, 2012

Dyeing Eggs and Fish Fillets

Saturday evening we dyed our Easter eggs. Everyone got five eggs to dye any way they would like. Morgan always does cool designs on his. This time he did the Sig Sauer logo (its a gun maker) and a picture of a guy shooting a gun. I made a little Mockingjay egg and Eli and Josh colored on their eggs a little bit.




Morgan also did our family/

This is a guy shooting a gun.
Saturday night I didn't want to spend a lot of time making dinner so I decided trying to fry some salmon fillets. I had seen a recipe on the back of my cornmeal bag, and I decided to try it.  It actually turned out really, really well if I say so myself!  I also made green beans and we had leftover oriental chicken salad, green salad, and fruit cocktail for dinner. Eli and Josh both loved it as well.


No comments: