Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Rambling Blog

I'm tired.

I'm also feeling a little down.

One of the things I do when I feel down is write. I don't have the time/inclination to write in journal right now so the blog gets the uncensored thoughts.  But I don't even know what I want to say.

Right now I am wishing that we lived in a house with a high fenced in backyard that I could just send the boys out in to play. I tried to get them to ride their bikes around our house, and play outside today to wear them out, but they have still been fighting each other which drives me nuts. They haven't been listening well today especially when we rode bikes to school.

Bleh. Noelle has been very clingy lately too. She wants me to be with her all of the time. Last night I went to Relief Society and left her with Morgan, she was tired and I thought she'd sleep the whole time. Nope, she was awake and screamed most of the time which means Morgan wasn't able to get anything done around the house.

My kitchen floor needs to be swept and mopped badly. Maybe I'll do that now since I sent the boys up to their bedroom  for fighting. I also need to vacuum, but I just don't have the energy.

I just want to lie in my bedroom, let the sun in through the windows and enjoy some silence.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like that sometimes, too, and I don't even have three kids to deal with. Hopefully things have gotten better! I love you!

Melinda said...

Oh boy do I have days like that! Hang in there! Endure the tough days and enjoy the good ones. It's hard being a mom but so rewarding too.