Saturday, April 9, 2011

Update:


Uncle Dan got his mission call to Honduras. We thought we took a video of him opening the call, but it apparently didn't work. Sorry folks.


3 Little cousins watching Word World on the computer.




We got the movie Tangled and the boys LOVE it! Anytime that I let them pick a movie for 'rest time' they are always picking that one.


Josh fell asleep.


He was on Morgan's lap but Morgan needed to get up so he left him on the chair.


I can't imagine that it was very comfortable.


Other things that have happened...Morgan and I took our first overnight trip away from the boys. I've been away from the kids, he's been away from the kids, but this was the first time we've been away together. Morgan had a conference in Iowa City and I decided to tag along with him. Oma and Opa Lasley watched the boys for us and Eli and Josh LOVED being there. They through a major tantrum when it was time to leave. :0)

Morgan and I had a good time, he had classes so I either relaxed or shopped. We had fun doing some window shopping together as well as trying out a restaurant and going to one of our favorites...Three Samurai.

We stayed at the Sheridan, and it was fine. I loved the bed, very soft and very comfortable but that is the best we can say for the place. They charged for EVERYTHING, minus TV. They also charged us for breakfast Friday $24 +tax and haven't refunded us yet so I will call again Monday if they don't get their act together.

Also, I have started my job with Boostability. We got the power cable we needed for Morgan's old laptop and fixed it up so I can do the work on that computer. I only did a little yesterday, but I am enjoying it. It is a little more challenging than I expected, but that is nice because it makes me THINK. I think that it will be good for our family.

Morgan and I are taking a Lamaze class that is very informative, it is not just the breathing like it used to be known for. We have also started a Marriage Strengthening course through the church. So two nights a week we are busy away from the kids, Monday is Family Home Evening and the rest we are just exhausted. So today is a nice mellow day at home. We've already played Super Mario Brothers, read books, had haircuts and showers/baths and now Morgan and the boys are playing with his electric guitar. Josh is crying so I better see whats up.

No comments: