Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Melissa's Birthday!


For my birthday this year we went 'all out'. I pulled out our China plates, just for the adults though. I made Spinach Lasagna, using the real ingredients rather than the cheap substitutes I usually use. Morgan and I also made Sushi California hand rolls, and Morgan made a most delicious from scratch German Chocolate Cake. It was wonderful!

Thanks to everyone who sent birthday wishes!

I was trying to take a picture of my China, but Eli had to be in the shot too. It works! :0)


Sushi!

Sweet Joshua

Lasagna

Opening presents!

Settlers expansion!



Eli took this picture of Josh and Shannon

Morgan bringing out the cake.

Eli was more excited than me, I think.

Eli helping me blow out the candles.

I had to throw this picture in. We are all licking the frosting off the candles.

Josh licking his candle.

Josh EATING his candle.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! I am glad you had a good day. So sorry I didn't get a card to you. We were out of town that week but it will get there. I hope you know we were thinking of you on your day.

meghan said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fun day.