Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Parade of Homes

A couple of weeks ago Morgan and I went to the Cedar Valley Parade of Homes. Most of the homes were nice, but nothing special. We ended up having a little more time then I thought we would, so we went to one last house that we weren't planning on.

I am glad we did. It was AMAZING! I wish that I took more pictures of the house. The house was a 1-story home that had a custom addition and remodel done to it. There was nothing in that house that wasn't jaw-dropping.  - Although I told Morgan that it was more the type of place I would like to rent for a week, than live in forever.



The dining nook - benches on 2 sides.

A U-shape kitchen island.


The master bathroom - there were vanities on both sides of the room.



The master closet - bigger than Eli & Josh's room. (It also had a washer and dryer in it.)


Sweet deck (it was raining, sorry for the poor shot.)


Kids play room  - you can see on the right the floor to ceiling windows - that side of the main floor was completely full of those windows. The backyard was wooded and very private. It was breath-taking.



2nd view of the kids play room.


No comments: