Friday, July 5, 2013

Dance Party Birthday

Monday, July 1st was my 31st birthday.  I got up early and made bread and my German Sweet Chocolate cake. Then Morgan came home early at 10:30am to surprise me with flowers and a ice cream cake (so I wouldn't have to make my own.)

2 cakes are always better than 1 though!  Anyway, Morgan also took me out to lunch. He had worked with one of my friends to watch the kids so we could have the time to ourselves.

Later in the evening we went to a big Family Home Evening activity with several friends. We had a big Dance Party!  It was fun doing the Hokey-Pokey and the Chicken dance. I didn't stay and dance too long, but they did the Limbo, Dance Like and Egyptian and so many other dances.




Eli cheated at the Limbo, and Noelle just tried to figure it out. 

I love Josh's face in this picture!

Eli and josh break dancing. 


Conga Line 


Dancing with Mom



No comments: