Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Friday

What happens in a normal day at our house?  Let me tell you.



First, if we are lucky, Morgan makes pancakes.


Pancakes have Syrup on them!  Syrup is one of the four main food groups.




During the day I will notice silence and go see what is going on.  I notice the book on the floor next to Noelle. If I see the book on the floor then I know that.....



The jacket of the book is in the garbage. Don't ask me why Noelle always throws the jacket away, but she does. I didn't even bother to check the garbage before I got the camera, because this has happened so many times before.



Then, since we got 10 inches of snow, Morgan came home early from work so we could go sledding. (Sledding with kids is not something I will do without another adult present).


Noelle goes down with Dad.


And up with Dad.




And that is our Friday.

No comments: