Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I have the Best Husband

Today I am sick. This is the worst it has been all pregnancy. I woke up at 6am feeling sick, threw up before breakfast, and have proceeded to throw up all day long.

Morgan came home at 7:30 (after seminary) to pick up Shannon and saw me after puke number 2 and called into work and told them he wouldn't be in until noon. He sent me back to bed and I have alternated between sleeping, trying to eat, and throwing up. After attack #3 he called into work and canceled his whole day.

It has been so nice to not have to deal with the boys this crazy day. I told Morgan that if he had gone to work he would have come home to the house a mess, a movie on all day, and me trying to make it through. So I am just so thankful to have him here.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Go Morgan.

Amber said...

So sorry you are feeling so sick! Glad you have Morgan.

Matthew and Alisha Palmer Family said...

poor melissa! Have you looked in to Zofran? I hope you're better soon!!!!