Friday, October 15, 2010

Funny

Last night Morgan went to Cedar Rapids for a seminary teacher training meeting. During the meeting the teachers were talking about what they had done in class, etc.

One teacher said, "I know I should not have done this, but I let my class watch the entire film, Emma's Story."

The Seminary person leading the meeting points at them and says, "You're fired!"

Morgan raises his hand and says, "I let my class watch it twice!"




I'm glad my man has a sense of humor!

4 comments:

Caity said...

Did it work? Did he get fired? :)

Erin P. said...

I didn't know that Morgan was a seminary teacher, I think he would make a great seminary teacher, that humor is needed to make life more interesting.

Jacob and Kimberly Palmer said...

I didn't know Morgan was a seminary teacher either! But my favorite teachers were definitely the teachers that had a sense of humor :)

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Dave has that same calling! Very time consuming but he is having fun with it.